7/06/2012

Nervous about blogging?

A few things that came up in the last 24:

First, quite a few have not done the "follow" gadget and I (and the others) cannot start following them.
When you go under "layout" on the left side menu, you click on the links "add gadget" and one of the gadgets you will get is "followers" and click on the "+" sign to add it to your blog place.

Second, "follower" is not the same as "google +" sharing/friends. It is something specific for Blogger and you need to add it no matter if you send me google + sharing request:)

Third, I sense you are getting stressed out and a little frustrated with figuring out the blogs organization. Please, no reason to be! I am not going to take points away from your grade if you are not done with this first blog on time. I know for many of you this is your first online class and not having face-to-face contact with me can be confusing.

Just take your time and explore all Blogger options. It has many opportunities to customize it and, believe me, if you look at it as just another online site that you sign up and not only as a school project... it will get really easy.

I will post a quick comment to everyone's blogs as a recognition that I could see/read it. Also, I will start following you if you utilized the "follower" gadget.

Any other issues that you have and you emailed me related to Blogger, Blackboard, etc., if I haven't replied yet, that means I am trying to figure them out as well, so I will email you in person.

Get ready for the next power point presentation for the next week! :) More work but more fun:) 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dr.Nikiforova (or if you would prefer I different name on here please let me know!) I have added the follow button, so you can officially follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again. This is my new blog and profile, so please add me here.

    ReplyDelete